CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

White dress








001. These pictures were taken before going to a 'beach party' last weekend. Every thing was going in a right way, and I hoped the party lasts until 7am. Ok, 2:30 I called a day :P
002. November is here, and I'm almost saying goodbye (Thanks God) to my classes.
003. Summer is coming to Brazil. But, something you have to know: we never have a defined clime here (in the South), that's why yesterday I spent my day with flip flop and now I'm wearing socks and coats. Ergh. Disease aprecciates it!
004. It's raining since midday, and I'm in a mood to drink hundred cups of tea in a second. (Gosh, I'd like to say: I'm in a mood to drink hundred glasses of coconut water :/ )

7 comments:

NANCYXO

love the shape of that dress hun!

nancyxo

Anna

You are so beautiful in this dress!
xxx

Dark Blue Jeans

love the dress, so chic

Anonymous

Oh love the top portion of that dress absolutely stunning
www.rawfashionmagazine.com

Jaque

Minha bebezinhaaaaaa
Deixo aqui um abraço apertado e meus votos que um Feliz Natal e Próspero Ano Novo.
Que Papai do Céu te dê um 2011 cheio de conquistas, conhecimento, glórias, felicidades, amor, dindin, sucesso e amizades... =D
Obrigada pelo carinho!!!!
Até ano que vem!!! =D =D

iammademoiselle

Love the shape of the dress!!:)

http://mademoiselleconomist.blogspot.com/
I'd love it if you could check it out! Maybe follow each other?
xx

Thekla

thnx for leaving a comment:)wanna follow each other through bloglovin&google??:)xx


http://inablondeworld.blogspot.com/