CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 30, 2010

What do you believe in?



After a long time without posting, here I am again! I spent my weekend alone, at home. It looks like something boring, but I was able to think about many things, organize all my closet (again), study and I also sew a skirt! Next post I'll show you :)
I'm such in love about wearing socks with opened shoes, like sandals or still with close sandals, whatever. It looks like a glamour winter like in England. I was not able to use something like this, but now I'm changing my point of view and I'm really liking this kind of combination. What do you think about it? Have a nice Sunday!
Follow me on twitter.
Ps.: Sorry for the bad quality about this pictures :(










I was wearing:
LEVI'S VINTAGE SHORT
C&A T-SHIRT (it's my daddy's pijama!)
VINTAGE BELT
MELISSA SHOES

1 comments:

Leah

Love the look... the gray oversized top and the shorts are perfect together. You look great! xoxo