CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sweet Fifteen!

These pictures are from a birthday I went some weekends ago. It was the fifteenth brithday of a friend of mine, she studies with me - yes, she teached herself how to read and write, thats why she's a couple of years at school she should be - and it was a perfect occasion to stay together with all - almost all - my friends. Even if we see each other every single day, this kind of dinner+party looks great to stay REALLY together, everybody!
It was something more formal, but not that much. So, I decided to wear a basic black dress, with a red high heels and black tights, the most basic one. The accessorie I wore was just a hair one, that I made by myself for the day. It looks like
Blair's accessorie, and I really felt proud when I saw it ready!










Our volleyball teacher having fun with many women's legs and long hairs!

Philosophy teacher, Zeca. Always on a good mood, great man!






Honor time!


CONGRATULATIONS, MY BABY!!


xoxo, Nayara Ittner.

0 comments: