CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

hippie at all


This week had finished for me 1pm, when my class ended. I won't have classes tomorrow neither on Friday, because of the holiday. So, I'm able to do anything I want during four days...
I'll go to the beach soon, with my sister and then on Saturday we'll go to an other beach, where my dad lives... I'll spend the easter with my hole family. By day way, I'm telling you now because probably I won't have time to check my blog in this days... as I didn't have last days!
I didn't take new photos, but I really wanna post some that I took last year. I really love them.
My sister took it, and she do it very well, as she is a good nurse, a good scrapper, a good mom, a good administrator and a very, very good sister!


This scarf and this pants are from 70's, my aunt gaves
because she said that my eye
lights up when I see them!